Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Versatile Blog Award

 

I have to say there is nothing quite as special as recieving a blog award and I'd like to thank Amy's Book-et List and Endless Days of Literary Ecstasy for nominating me  me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!

Here are the Rules:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Seven Random Facts About Me:

  1. I love watching videos and vlogs on youtube.
  2. I just painted my nails less than two hours ago.
  3. I'd like to say my favourite colour is baby blue but I love lavender just as much!
  4. Jane Eyre is one of my all-time favouritre books!
  5. The Sparrow is my favourite bird.
  6. I don't really like short-stories that much.
  7. I have two dogs.

Blogs I'm Nominating for the Versatile Bogger Award

  1. A Book A Week
  2. A Writer's Rest Stop
  3. Between the Bind
  4. Blog That Book Out
  5. Love YA Books
  6. Bound 2 Astound
  7. Cafe Reads
  8. Cosmetics Crush
  9. Reflections of a Book Worm
  10. Words About Words
  11. Joie de Lire
  12. Characterized
  13. Living, Loving and Writing
  14. Posession of Books

4 comments:

Thanks for Leaving a Comment; I absolutely love to hear from my readers!