This design though it might seem a bit more complicated at first than some of the designs I've previosuly posted, is actually not that difficult at all! All you need to get your own Sparkly Polka Dot Bow is a bit of time and patience :)
Polishes I Used:
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Blue it
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in White Tip
- Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base and Top Coat
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Hallucinate (Sparkley polish)
1. Paint your nails a solid base colour, I chose to paint mine blue.
Let's Get Started!
2. Using a dotting tool dipped in White nail polish, create a diagonal line of polka dots from one corner of your nail to the opposite corner .
3. At each corner of your nails paint a diagonal line of 3 polka dots (parallel to your original line of polka dots) on either side of the original polka dot line.
4. Using your sparkly nail polish, paint sparkles over the white dotted design. Finish by painting a topcoat over your nails to seal the design and that's it you now have your very own sparkly polka dot bow!