Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seductive Secrets


Rating: 4/5
Author: Colleen Connally

Official Smashwords Plot Description:



     Someone wants Alyce Hythe dead… Shunned from London society for being the daughter of England’s most notorious spy, Alyce Hythe desires only to clear her father’s name. Long has Lord Julian Casvelyn lived with guilt brought on when his brother was murdered by England’s most infamous traitor. Thrown together by fate, can the two find love to free them both?

My Thoughts:


     Its been a while since I've settled into a historical romance this good. Between the gripping mystery surrounding the scandal of Alyce Hythe's name and her passionate romance with Julian Casvelyn, Seductive Secrets had me hooked. Unpredictable catastrophe and suspicion followed Alyce throughout the novel, at every new page there seemed to be a new development to the scandal surrounding her and I absolutely loved it! Unlike so many other novels I was refreshed by the fact that Seductive Secrets was not predictable; I had no idea where the story was going to go next, every clue to the mystery was a surprise! As to the romance surrounding Alice Hythe and Julian Casvelyn... well lets just sa,y it was very steamy... in a good way. Overall I would definitley recommend Seductive Secrets to anyone who likes a novel where romance and scandalous mystery have a starring role.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






         

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am following you, Please follow me back @ http://dawnandwinniebookreviews.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Leaving a Comment; I absolutely love to hear from my readers!